Monday 5 September 2016

Eden Brae Waldorf 42

I went to Homeworld Kellyville to see Metricon as I loved the Liberty and the Franklin. The Liberty could not fit on my property but the Franklin did. I got brief help but did not find the lady very helpful. I took a wonder at a few builders and that was when I was introduced to the Waldorf by Eden Brae.

I did research and also went to go see the Fairmont by Clarendon that I also loved. I took my daughter (15) to see it and she did not like it and turned me off.

Took my family to see the Waldorf and they loved it. The boys were just so excited to be getting their own room and could not believe they would all have their own bathroom. My 15 year old seemed to make claim to her room straight away and then the boys (12 and 9 ) had to choose theirs.

And so then our journey began in Sept 16

Photos from display home

   Closet by front door

 Powder room

 Study/ spare room





 lounge



  Dining room

 Alfresco



  living room

 media room





  Pantry

  Butlers pantry

  Laundry

  Balcony off main bedroom





1 comment:

  1. Hi

    We are also building the Waldorf 42 with Eden Brae Homes at the moment. We are going to attend the first inspection before the Christmas lock up. Could you please advise what we should look out at the inspection? Currently, we have finished most of the brick works (except the area above the garage door) and the roof (again except the garage roof). I was told they are hoping to complete the remaining brick works and the roof before the lock up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Benchtops, basins and painting (week 26)

There has been a lot happening in the house the past two weeks, The painting has continued, the wet area tiing is complete, all architraves ...